Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whats the name of this song? help please !?

I can't find the song name and artist of this but i know some of the lyrics, it's in acoustic sounds like daphne loves derby but i'm unsure.



you found me at the bottom of the world,

i was hiding from this worlds evil spell

and in this darken state of mind life felt so wrong

but when i met you yes i made plans to make it right.

the past has taught me well to build my walls

but when i'm with you somehow i let them fall

and i tried my best to play it off again

but when i saw you my sould shined through my head.

and this could be the light i need to find my way back up but my eyes just cant adjust so i can't leave where i was...

Whats the name of this song? help please !?
it's by wolftron.

either it's called goodness or goodbye.

hopefully im right (:


No comments:

Post a Comment