Sunday, February 12, 2012

Clothing at Abercrombie called the "Melissa"?

You know how at Abercrombie online store, they have like the, "isabel" the "dana" the "hayley" and have names for all the peices of clothing?



Well I wanna find my name and buy it!! (but only if I like it, but I'm bound to like it if it's named after me....just kidding...) So is there a peice of clothing called Melissa of ANY peice of clothing? if there is one could you give me the link. Or if any other store has that same way of naming their clothes. If you're not sure what I mean, here's an example



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



Notice how it's called "kathleen" and the shirt on the side is called "patricia" and the shorts are called "Daphne"? Thanks!

Clothing at Abercrombie called the "Melissa"?
no i searched the whole website even kids but no they do not sryyy
Reply:I know that Aeropostale doesn't have anything called Mellisa


No comments:

Post a Comment